Tuesday, April 22, 2014

05.08 Free Choice Blog


I’ve been rereading and re writing poems for my poetry club and the poems I’ve been re-reading are poems series is of Rise of the Guardians movie. The poem series is called Guardians of Childhood Dreams and there poems about the characters, like for example I finished the poem for Sanderson (sandman) and Jack Frost. The next poem in my series is Pitch Black who is boogeyman and I’ve been re writing and drafting as well as rehearsing it in my head so see if I like how it sounds to me.
 
But I can’t get the poem to sound how I want it to sound, so I may skip him and go to Bunny (Easter Bunny), the Toothiana (Tooth Fairy), and then Santa Claus. The poems about sandman are called Sanderson and the one about Jack Frost is called Snow Angel but any how it pretty much talking about their character in general as of what they represent and what aspect of childhood there are.  It really a work in progress of how I would like to finish and start them and it’s a pain in the butt to even come up with the poems but I wanted to do this series. As if a really great movie and I really like how the thing we have come to love as children is represented and what they stand for. I like the movie in general and I’m making this poem series because I feel that I would like to explore the character in detail and that’s pretty much it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment